Monday, November 7, 2011

A new day, a new me!

I know my blogs are 98% about Lynlee. She definitely makes our life interesting! But I find myself not blogging about every day life because I'm afraid its boring and repetitive. So today I thought I'd switch it up.

For those of you that check in here just to check on Lynlee here's a quick update. Her ammonia in Pittsburgh 2 weeks ago was 102. The repeat last week was 42! A formula change plus the extra calories totally helped!! And most days we are the same. We are playing tea parties, doctor, and just waiting on our perfect liver to get here!

I woke up on Friday with a new outlook on life. A new day, a new me! So the first thing I did was go to Wal-Mart and buy some hair color. I always feel like that helps change? It took a few days to get used to but I have to say I'm really liking the dark brown..



What do you think?

Before I colored it, I did a 30 minute workout.. Getting out of the shower I felt like a new woman.

It's no secret that I have had weight issues in the past. I'm pretty sure when I graduated high school I weighed 180lbs. And got to 210 before I done something about it. My wedding day was the thinnest I'd been and that was being down 70lbs. I swore I'd never weight that much again. After I had Lynlee I was down within 10-15 pounds of my goal weight. And now well I'm about 20 -25 pounds of my goal weight. After I got on my scales Friday I new two things. 1. I've gained 10 pounds since September which is ridiculous, and 2 I have to make a life style change.

I can't set around all do nothing eating whatever I want. And if you are one of those people that can then I kinda hate you right now! HAHA.. But seriously, I have to eat healthy and get exercise.

I'm one of those people that if I eat bad one day I think I can for the rest of the week. So the theme a new day, a new me seemed to fit. Before Friday I was slipping. Slipping physically, mentally, and emotionally. The constant worry that this disorder has put on our lives is something I hope you never know! And to anticipate a transplant well that's a new worry of ours. I know it's the right decision but if I set and think about it I will be crazy.

So my new plan. Get up, get moving, eat healthy and enjoy life. Life is precious and I'm not going to sit on my big butt and let is slip away. Lynlee doesn't deserve that and neither do I.

I blogged about this for 2 reasons. 1. I feel better letting it out, and 2. Well now that its out there I have to keep myself accountable for it.

So to a new day, a new week, and a new happy life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment