Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Randoms..

There's never a dull moment around here that's for sure. Over the weekend I sit down for maybe 3 minutes when I noticed the house was to quiet. I went in to check on Lynlee. This is what I found.

                               
I have no idea where she found the pen but I guess she didn't find paper.

Last weeks labs came back. Prograf was good but liver labs were a little higher. I didn't worry to much because I had thought the weekend before she wasn't feeling great. Very cranky, loss of appetite etc. But it was also the same we were out of power and the house was so hot. However, today's labs were great. We were so thankful they were back down. Speaking of labs today, I am so proud of her. She didn't cry, didn't whine, not a whimper. Such a big girl. And the lab girls are amazing. They are so good with Lynlee and she always leaves with her and her babies wearing matching band aids. Today Lynlee asked for the band that they tie around her arm and they gave it to her. We've all had it one today! However the baby got the most use.

Her and the baby stay busy during the day. She will take her and put her in Brodys seat, in his bed, feed her, burp her, etc. I love watching her! I think having Brody here has been great for Lynlee. Shes a huge help too.

                                                                    
 I took this on the porch today!

I could probably ramble for hours. Lynlee went to bed super early tonight because she refused to nap today and Ryan hasn't made it home yet. I'm out of things to do around here or things I want to do is more like it.

This is as close as Wordless Wednesday as I'll get. Unless Lynlee and Brody do something exceptionally cute tomorrow and I sneak a picture or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment