Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Baking, playing, Christmas, more playing

I finally set down to right about the old year, the new year and everything in between when I realized I haven't even blogged about Christmas. So the New Year post will have to wait.

We had an amazing Christmas. Lynlee loved opening presents this year and helping everyone. When she got up on Christmas morning she asked if Ho Ho had come. So she really got it this year. Sending Tootles back to the North Pole was harder than I had imagined. She puckered up and whimpered on Christmas eve when we said our goodbyes. It broke my heart!

Here's a few pictures to show what we've been up too :)




Baking Cookies. Daddy got to help this year!


 Christmas Morning. I'm sure SANTA thought a microphone would be a great idea. However at 7am the next morning with a microphone in my ear screaming MOMMA UP the microphone wasn't so awesome!

 A Jeep like her daddy!

And we've done lots and lots of playing with new toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment