Saturday, November 13, 2010

70 & November


Lynlee and I have spent the last two afternoons outside. I have to say we are REALLY enjoying the 70 degree weather, and neither one of us is ready for the dreaded winter to come.

Yesterday Lynlee and I drove downtown, parked the car, and did all our errands on foot. Lynlee laid back in her stroller and enjoyed every minute of it.

Today we also did Lynlee's afternoon feed in the stroller, but she got to enjoy lots of her own outside time. She enjoys just sitting on the ground pulling grass and playing with a few leaves.




The main reason we are outside so much is we know it's not going to last forever, in fact all next week is calling for 50's. Yuck. But also, Lynlee seems to be at a very high maintenance stage of her life. She wants to be moving at all times. She want to walk by holding your finger tips or she wants you to walk and sit on your hip. Both of which are extremely exhausting. She is showing her new attitude when you don't do what she wants. Mostly she will sit on the floor with her hands in the air and scream until you pick her up. Where did my sweet little girl go?

I'm hoping she is walking soon. I might be retracting that sentence soon though. If you stand Lynlee up with the couch against her back she will take 1 or 2 steps to you! By far the best thing I've seen yet.

If mother nature would bless us with more warm weather I would be more than humbled, however if not please feel free to stop by, visit and take your turn walking.

Love to all, and lots of warm thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment