Sunday, September 23, 2012

Never a dull moment.

Taken yesterday :)


There's never a dull moment in this house. I'm sure it's true of everyone who has a house of kids, pets etc.. but if life was ever boring I wouldn't know what to do. I'm not sure I want it to be boring but a little less exciting would be awesome sometimes..

Tonight we went from this.... Smile snap some pictures...



To Lynlee be careful you might fffff..... as the words left my mouth she was down on the floor..

Ryan came running is he she okay? Me.. I don't know she is bleeding.. It's amazing that everything we've been through the only times I've been sick is when there is blood involved. When she busted her lip in Pittsburgh I had to sit down while Ryan took care of her. When Ryan was in his car wreck I had to leave the room.. And tonight I was getting sick when Ryan was trying to see where all the blood was coming from.. I finally looked down and said. OMG where is her tooth.. Lynlee was done crying at the point. She was busy playing with the sink while the thoughts of one front tooth is running through my head... Yes I'm obviously self absorbed but Really?! a front tooth... Have we not been through enough...


But she's a trooper. Hasn't complained once... The bleeding wasn't as bad as I expected even though she is on an aspirin still. Her gum looks terrible and her lip is busted but she will be fine..

We do head for labs in the morning.

I think we are ready for school. We got her a backpack yesterday and I have all her stuff filled out ready to go. I'm sure you'll get a blog on Tuesday of how her first day went and how much I sobbed, drank, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment