Monday, October 22, 2012

Birthday weekend recap

I thought I'd take a few minutes and share you in on the wonderful weekend we had. As you know Saturday was Lynlee's birthday so we had a small party for her Saturday evening. She did so good. It was the first holiday/birthday that she actually opened present, she played and she had fun. All she kept asking for was a bike. She can pedal OR steer... Not both.. So this is a learning process but she loves it.

Here's a few favorite pictures of the day.....








Yesterday was pretty low key. We had plans to go to the pumpkin patch but a late nap and even later lunch got us distracted. It was getting colder before we knew it so we pushed it back to next weekend. Besides playing with all the new things is way more important.

And today was okay. It was a Monday and we've moved Lynlee's speech therapy to twice a week now (until I start working full time) plus she had her development testing for her IEP. I'll let you know the results when I do.
The Dry Erase markers will now only be used when someone is in there...
 

Dinner, visit with friends, bath time and bed was the rest of our day. I'm ready for some major downtime myself so good night all...

1 comment:

  1. Eek I missed it! I hope she had a wonderful birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete