Sunday, October 20, 2013

Birthday Weekend recap

I've been wanting to blog for days. We are home. Everyone is adjusting pretty well to everything. We go for labs in the am and Lynlee has her next procedure on Monday the 28th.

We got home late on Wednesday and had a birthday party to plan by Saturday. Talk about last minute. But we did it.

Lynlee had her party yesterday and she was such a hostess. She loved every minute of her Sofia party. She wore her dress, ate her mac & cheese, and opened presents.



This morning we asked her if she wanted to do anything special on her birthday but she said that she wanted to stay home. I was kind of glad that was her answer. We had the best day here. We did puzzles, played doctor, went out to dinner and had ice cream.



I have a hard time believing she is four. I'm so beyond proud of her. She inspires me on a daily basis and makes me want to be a better person. I love her more than I ever thought possible and love her more every day if that is possible.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment