Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Update 2/8/11

I didn't mean to go a whole week without blogging. I wanted to keep everyone up to date with how everyone was doing, but I slacked. Sorry.

Ryan and I went to Morgantown on Friday to get the staples out of his head. We arrived a few hours early to visit my grandma. She was actually getting ready to be released. On Wednesday (maybe Tuesday, my days ran together) she had surgery on her collar bone. So she was more than ready to get out of there. The staples seemed to come out easy and pretty painless.

Yesterday my grandma came to spend the day while my mom ran errands. It was so nice to spend the day with her.

After Lynlee was born I stopped taking people and life in general for granted. You never know what tomorrow may hold, and this past few weeks have proved that once again.

Yesterday Ryan and I went to see the car. It was a mess. They are so lucky to be alive. They are even more lucky to just have the injuries they do. I'm so lucky to have them, such strong fighters in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Who was driving? That is insane that everyone, essentially, walked away from something like that. I am so thankful that everyone is home now and recovering well. I am hopeful that you will have a very uneventful time for the foreseeable future!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete