Monday, April 18, 2011

Little pink folder

One of my biggest fears is that something will happen to me and Ryan and no one knows how to take care of Lynlee. I know I shouldn't think like that, but I worry!

I started a folder. It has how to make her formula, how to get a hold of anyone/everyone, what her feeding schedule is and how to use the pump, and a bunch of other info.

So if anyone ever needs to know that on our computer desk there is a pink folder with all of that info.

Now that we have all of that out of the way I'll give everyone a quick update.

Lynlee is doing amazing. Last week her ammonia was 17. No that wasn't a typo, it was 17!! The lowest we've ever had! So the formula change, the med change and the antibiotic is working!

Last week was my birthday. I'm not as into birthdays as I once was, but it was a fabulous day! Ryan, Lynlee and myself went to black water falls. Lynlee loved the water falls, and just being outside. As Lynlee was on a mission to walk up the flight of steps, she's miss independent these days, we saw a mother carrying her handicap child up the steps. My heart stopped beating for a second. It's moment like that, that makes me so grateful for how Lynlee turned out. 18 months ago we wasn't sure if that would be Lynlee. I didn't say anything to the mother, but silently said a little prayer thanking God for his blessings.

Other than that, our days are pretty uneventful, which is how I like it!

If I don't get in another post before Easter, the Happy Easter to each and everyone one of you!

I

No comments:

Post a Comment