Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

If you would have asked me 4-5 years ago I would have told you kids were not an option. I've never been the mother type. And then something happened. I met Ryan. He changed my life! And for the good. I could make you a list of the ways that I'm a better person because of him.

When we had Lynlee I can't tell you we were 100% ready to have children. And then when she became sick I know we weren't ready for that, but who is? I really believe Ryan and I grew up, and grew up fast when Lynlee was born. Our love, and our bond became stronger. There isn't anyone else I could spend 7 weeks, 24/7 in a hospital with and not get tired of him. I couldn't have done it without him. And the hospital was our "safe" place.


It's the days,weeks, months that's gone on after we've been home that I've needed Ryan the most, and he's always been there! Ryan is not only the better half but the stronger half! He is my rock, and most importantly he is an amazing daddy!

We all know what a special littler girl Lynlee, but this post is about her being special another way. She has the best daddy in the world! There's isn't a day that goes by that I don't hear him tell her he loves her. He's the most patient and kind man in the world! And I'm the lucky one to get to witness this!

Happy Father's Day Ryan! Lynlee and I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment