Thursday, August 4, 2011

Randoms

I haven't blogged in what feels like forever! I just looked and it's only a little over a week. The bad part is everyday I plan or think about blogging but I just can't get my thoughts together enough to do it. How sad is that? But yesterday one of my friends blogged with random thoughts! So Mindy, I'm so stealing your idea!

Lynlee had an ammonia check this week! 61. We've been running in the 50's anyways so 60's is just fluctuation.

Lynlee is running now! It's by far the cutest thing I've ever seen. She swings her arms an just goes! I love it!!

Piper and Lynlee are best friends an enemies at the same time :)

Everyday when I blow dry my hair Lynlee comes into the bathroom and gives me my hair straightener because she know I use it next.

I love the fact that even if I just leave to Zumba for an hour when I walk back into the house Lynlee runs to kiss me hello!!

I'm so thankful that I can stay home with her and experience every single thing!!

I will never be an extreme "couponer" but I did save 10 dollars in coupons the other day and was very excited about it.

Holding a drum for Lynlee to hit with her drum stick is like holding a nail for Ryan to hit with a Hammer. Not smart!

The month of August is going to be very busy for us, so I'm apologizing a head of time for my lack of blogging. We are going back to the lake next weekend, followed by a trip to Pittsburgh for Lynlees follow up transplant eval and a trip to the zoo. Plus you throw in a baby shower and a bachelorette party, you have a pretty packed month.

Hopefully we will be doing wordless Wednesday next week, if I can get my act together!

No comments:

Post a Comment