Sunday, October 9, 2011

Vaca and updates

When people start asking me why I haven't been blogging I realize it's been too long! Sorry!!

The week before last we went to Gatlinburg for the week for a small vacation. It was my first time there. I loved it there. The only two things on my to do list was to take Lynlee to the Aquarium and to shop at the outlets! Both were accomplished!! Our hotel was short of amazing. With an indoor water park who could complain! So from shopping, site seeing, riding go carts and eating a whole lot we had a great week! Enjoy the pics!!











This week has been pretty busy. No pictures of the festival but Lynlee enjoyed lots of people watching and the crafting is still up in the air! HAHA..

We did an ammonia on Tuesday. I was so thrilled for a 43!! We aren't scheduled to go back to Pittsburgh until November 8th.

Other than that things are pretty much the same thing around here. Lynlee would watch Barney from the time she got up til she went to bed if we would let her! We are still working lots with her speech! I'm still shocked I have a child that doesnt' talk alot? HAHA..

We will try to blog more often! I hope to be back with Wordless Wednesday as soon as I start taking some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment