Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our first go around with Play-Doh

Yesterday I gave in. I finally bought Lynlee Play-Doh. I had been putting it off and putting it off. I always hear plain horror stories of Play-Doh. But after the advice from one of her therapist we picked up some on our trip to Wal-Mart. We weren't sure if she would like the texture or want anything to do with it. I snapped a few pictures before she tried to eat it. Yes, you read that right. The child that won't eat anything only wanted to eat Play-Doh.

Sigh...





You might wonder why every single picture you see these days has Lynlee in a onesie? Well it's because I have her taped up, no joke, and then have to put a onesie on her so she don't rip out her G-Tube.  We have a closet full of beautiful clothes that she hasn't worn and she is wearing the same onesies over and over again. This honestly makes me more sad that her eating the Play-Doh.  HAHA.

Tune in tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment