Monday, December 5, 2011

This and That

After a busy weekend of Christmas parades, Christmas shopping, and construction I was looking forward to a low key Monday.

                                                          (she's so going to hate me when she's older!)

My to do list looked a little like this when I woke up at 7am.
  • wash beds
  • move the dog crate (which included moving my living room around)
  • work out
  • shower
  • run errands
I quickly learned that I was going to have to forget about working out. After the contractor knocked on the door 4 or 5 times I figured shower was the most important! HAHA

Oh construction how I hate thee. I mean the final product is going to be amazing! I'm so excited to have a master bed and bath with a walk in closet, but getting there feels like it takes forever. I mean who wouldn't want to have their back yard looking like this:



                                                             (You're jealous, right???? )

And the worst part is that Lynlee and I are up at 7am. Whew, that's taking some getting used too. I mean We don't roll over until 8 or even later. I think most days Ryan would rather cut off an arm than wake me or Lynlee before 8:30. Not only are we cranky but we've had to redo all her feeds and get into a new routine. Well I should say we are still adjusting. It's hard for me. I'm such a routine person!

Lynlee is loving all the excitement. She supervisors!!





Okay- now off to put up some Christmas decorations and possibly the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment