Thursday, December 29, 2011

The rest of the day was good. Lynlee is feeling the best she's felt since surgery. She's getting a little energy here and there but is still very weak. We are down to one IV line and the gtube line right now so getting her in and our of bed is more easy and we don't freak out since there isn't something sticking out of her neck.

She got a good wipe down today and got her hair washed.

She sat up a lot and played in bed.


By the way her stitches are looking amazing. We were lucky enough to get a half moon shaped. Most of them get an upside down T.

We took a few rides in the wagon around the unit.


That's her new cheesy face. Eyes closed! HA!

We drank bunches of water and some apple juice..

Pooped!! (I know this might be TOOOOO MUCH INFO, but it's huge in the post transplant world!!!) She's so going to kill me for all of this one day :)

And enjoyed the view.

                                  She will never know what the pictures means to me!

It seems that both her port and the EJ that came out of her neck are growing cultures. Gram Positive to be exact. They think that since both of them are they might be contaminated but they are running a antibiotic for the next 7 days just to be sure.

Pappy was the last to leave today. Ryan and I have been very spoiled by the company and support we've had. This is the first night we've been alone!

I think that's the run down of everything. I still can't believe tomorrow has been a week. I can't believe how far we have come in one week. She is so unbelievable. We are truly blessed.

I think I'm heading for bed. I should go to CNN or something to catch up on the real world. I haven't watched anything other than Barney. I have no idea what's going on in the real world. I haven't had fresh air since we walked in the door at 10am on Friday. Maybe that should be my goal for tomorrow? or Saturday? We will see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment