5 Signs I've been in the hospital too long.
1. When I saw the Christmas decorations going down my first thought was It's about time.
2. It drives me crazy when people hit a button that's already lit up in the elevator. Do they really thing hitting it twice will change something?
3. To the lady that guards the desk. Could you please stop playing on your cell phone/computer/ talking/ looking mean and just let me in instead of watching me dig for my key.. for the 3rd time today while I have Lynlee and laundry... Really??
4. I've stopped taking my own cup to get coffee in because I'm tired of being harassed because the lady is to dumb to know it's a 16oz cup and complains about her computer buttons and management.
5. When I go to get off the elevator and someone is literally in your face to get on I just want to yell BACK UP!
---They better discharge us soon, right?