Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Tidbits...

I'm not sure why but the word Tidbit kinda amused me today. Bare with me. It's Friday morning and I've had way more coffee than I can handle. Its barely 9am and mother nature seems to be mad at the world, but that's okay she's allowed. . She's had me up since 7 so coffee and lots of coffee it was!

I can't seem to focus more than a couple minutes and have lots of things to do today. Well maybe not lots of important things but I can't really do any of them without heading out to a grocery store. Laundry is a must but I have no detergent. Baking a cake for a cake walk but I have no mix... you get my drift.

So I'm going to ramble I guess.. Lucky you. You can stop reading now, I won't be offended..

This week has flew by! Yesterday was a CRAZY day. We had a 9am speech therapy at the hospital. Any day that includes waking Lynlee up seems to be long. She does love her sleep! The 9am therapy was followed by a 2pm therapy in the home. And that was followed by a bunch of stuff to do (like go to Walmart so I can be productive today) but quickly got pushed to the back burner when a man shot a police officer within miles from my house and was out on the loose. Needless to say we were in lock down and decided to stay in all evening. He was caught before 9pm last night but the energy was definitely nervous around here.

Oh like I forget.. We did say goodbye to this item yesterday...


In case you don't know what that is it's Lynlee's backpack that contained her feeding pump. I've been holding onto but decided it was time to say Good-Bye. Hey, Hey, Hey, Goodbye... (I really do need to lay off the coffee) I don't think that we are ever going back there (never say never right!) but I can get the pump here within hours if I really needed it. We haven't even used it since February.. I thought about doing this huge blog about it being very sentimental but I don't have it in me. A simple good-bye is enough today..

Lynlee's blood work from Monday looked AMAZING. I haven't seen her liver numbers look that good since February. We do repeat in 2 weeks... I'll take that!

I had planned on putting pictures of my pedicure on here because well my toes are so freaking cute I can't stand it.. However when I uploaded them I had different feelings.. Cute toes but does anyone really want/need to see my feet??? My feelings exactly!

Okay well I'm off for a shower/breakfast/ all that jazz... I'll leave you with a picture that makes me smile.. Lynlee and her baby with matching night gowns :)


Have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. I want to see your toes. And no, not a foot fetish. lol. I never EVER have pretty toes, I can't stand the feeling of long toenails in my shoes, but this year I am growing, and taking care of them and am going to maybe spring for a pedicure once I dig out my sandals.

    Congrats on losing the bag! Do you have any slip tip 5ml (or 10ml) syringes WITH caps? Our medical supply company sent me a case of 5ml's but they are not slip tips (to fit into the button) If you have any, will you send me the item number so I can give it to my company?

    Hope you guys have a great weekend!

    Mindy~

    ReplyDelete