Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy 4th Anniversary

It's hard to believe that 4 years ago I married my best friend, my soul mate, the love of my life. The past four years have flown by. We've had so many good days and great memories, and we've also had harder days than we could ever imagine. We keep saying that if we can get through this we can get through anything. Well after all of this I think we have it made. There are days when I don't know how I will get through, but with you I always do.  The days of doubt, the days of worry, and the days of sorrow are when I need you the most. The days of happiness, the days of joy, and the days of love is when I want you there the most. I'm not sure what the future holds but I know as long as we are together we will be OK!



 







We might have changed over the past four years. The way we look, the way we act, the things we do, but our love hasn't changed.. Well maybe it has. It's grew stronger.

You're the best husband and father I could have ever ask for. I love you to the moon and back!

Happy Anniversary Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment