Friday, August 31, 2012

Potty Training.

This is week has been rough. It's Friday night and I'm on my first second maybe third glass of wine. I'm tired. I need more relaxation than is possible at the moment. Lynlee has only slept through the night once this week. We've been up 3-4 times a night and I'm exhausted.

After the poo incident this week we thought it might be time to start potty training. I've maybe lost my mind and this might explain the wine. Today was day two of potty training and I'm not sure we are making the right decision. I'm not 100% sure she is ready. She has more accidents than actual pees in the potty but when she does she is SO excited. I was ready to throw in the towel today and she actually did it on her own? So I keep trying for now. I know that when she drinks out of her sippy she goes so much longer without peeing but when I have to give her fluids through the tube she will be 3-4 times an hour. I feel like I'm sitting her up for failure. But at the same time I can't let her get dehydrated.

We have a chart that she puts a sticker on when she does pee or poop in the potty and she has a special snack she gets too.

I'm curious on how well/fast your children got it?

All of the potty training does have some cute pictures. And I still can't get over how cute she really looks in panties.







On a side note Pittsburgh called and Lynlee has no parasites. Nothing to explain the high white count. It was actually much lower when they redrew it. So maybe it was just something that happened with the stomach virus that fixed itself?

No comments:

Post a Comment