Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's Wednesday

Instead of Wordless Wednesday I thought I'd just do a weekend recap/update/ complete randomness for you. In all honesty I don't have many new pictures so I thought I'd take up some space with some words.

Friday night Ryan and I went to Graceland Inn for our anniversary dinner. It was my first time there. It was AH-MAZING! Best food I've EVER had (and I truly mean this) and the atmosphere is so nice. We sat our on the veranda enjoyed the wine, the view, and each others company. It was so nice. If you haven't went I recommend and for those of you who think like me (it's soo expensive) it's really not. We've spent more at Applebees.

Saturday was a busy day. We had a wedding and we went to a benefit for a young man in our community. He had a kidney transplant a few months and is doing great. If any of you would be interested in making a donation please get in touch and I can get you some info. Part of the benefit included getting your picture taken and getting an 8 x 10 for 10.00 The turned out so good. For those of you that don't have facebook here they are.


Miss camera ham would NOT smile in that crate! Really?!

We haven't heard anything back about the blood work we took last week. I'm supposed to call today sometime. In the past 3 days she's been in big trouble because I've SEEN her lick the dog bone, lick the dog toy and we wont even discus the poo incident we had Monday. So I won't be surprised if she does test positive for a parasite or something. 

The joys of having a toddler.

I walked in her room and found this. She cracks me up!

And she thought Brody should wear her hat. At least she's sharing!
 
I'm sure something happened on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday that I wanted to mention but last night was night three of no sleeping for Lynlee? She goes through these stages but I'm looking forward to the sleep every night without waking stage to come back soon. I'm tired and my mind is gone.
 
So Happy Wednesday! 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment