Monday, September 17, 2012

If you really knew me

If you really knew me you'd know........


  • water is the only thing I drink except one cup of coffee most days of the week. I drink 64-100 oz of water every single day
  • Ryan has been the only guy I've ever loved and I've never had my heart broke!
  • I never wanted kids until I met Ryan... and now I'd give anything to have one more "healthy" one.
  • I don't like other peoples kids or pets. There are a few exceptions to this... But NOT many.
  • I love frozen grapes in my wine and not ice cubes!
  • I've had one best friend for years.... 1 best friend and now 3 sisters is all I need!
  • that I probably have OCD. I can't stand for my floors to be dirty or clothes to be in the laundry basket.
  • I can be home all day and never turn on the TV, but don't take my Internet!
  • I have no filter.. unless there is a backspace button..
  • My language is filth. I'm actually afraid of what Lynlee will say when she talks.
  • I would skip a meal or a days worth of meals for ice cream!
  • I had no idea what I was going to blog about when I set down.
  • that the days where I blog about me are few and far between


No comments:

Post a Comment