Friday, September 28, 2012

School Update

It's another exciting Friday night in this house. It's hard to believe that my Friday night has came to dinner, 1 Barney show, bath and bed time, catching up on some of my favorite blogs and maybe a glass of wine.. Gasp... Oh I forgot Pinterest... Add it in with the wine. I'm a multi tasker like that.

But the truth is I wouldn't want it any other way.

Lynlee's first day went great. She came running out when we got there and gave me a huge that melted my heart.... And she was so excited to show me her project for the day and what she had done.
And then she had school again yesterday. She was too cute. We took her in she ran up the stairs to her room, hung her backpack on the hook, ran into the room, we told her we were leaving, she ran out, kissed us and ran back in. And when I say ran I mean RAN... She acted like this was her 2nd month, not her 2nd day. I love it!

She might be the cutest thing I've ever seen... Just sayin
 
 
She talks alot about her friend anna (hannah) snack time and singing.. lol. Even thought she has a snotty nose and tried to eat out of her plate without silverware I know it was the right decision to make.

 


\

1 comment: