Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I haven't been participating in the 30 days of Thankfulness on Facebook because I honestly can't imagine having to do one more thing in my day... But I am thankful.. Here's just a few on my list....

For My husband... he's my rock, my soul mate, my best friend...

For Lynlee... She has made me a better person just by being born.

For Lynlee's organ donor.. His family gave us the gift of life. I'll never be able to thank them enough for that.

For our Parents, family, and friends. This past year has been hard but we always knew who was there beside us along the way.

For my best friends/sisters.. Erica, Kristie, Heather, and Kara - There is no way I could have made it through these past 3 years without each of you.

I'm thankful this is the first Thanksgiving Lynlee will eat and drink with us at the dinner table.

I'm thankful that I've found an amazing job with a wonderful team.

And last but not least I'm thankful that not a day goes by that I don't appreciate the small things. I never take life (or anything) for granted. I'm thankful for the ways God has blessed us, and I'm thankful I can share it with you..

Happy Thanksgiving to Each of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment