Sunday, December 16, 2012

What we've been doing!

No news is good news from us. I haven't blogged a whole lot because while things are pretty "normal" around here. We've been in the same routine for a while now and it makes for unexciting news. I've been working 3-4 days a week shadowing. Lynlee's still going to school three days a week and Ryan's working too. It makes the weeks long but the weekends are very appreciated to spend time together.

But here's just a few things we've been doing (picture style of course)

We worked on our Christmas cards..



 
Went to a Vava's Christmas Party-
 
 
Visited family for Christmas



And played with our early Christmas presents....





Lynlee has her school play this Thursday night. I'm so excited to watch it. I'm hoping she doesn't freeze up on stage, but its okay if she does.  I'll be posting pictures of it soon..

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment