Saturday, January 5, 2013

Packed and Ready to go.

When I sit down to blog I realize it's been longer than I expected or wanted to. I always feel like I need to blog more than I do. The week wasn't to bad. We are all stick sick. Head cold, runny nose, coughing, all that jazz. We've had it forever.. Weeks really. It seems like it's all gone and comes back again. I'm sick of being sick already..

But life goes on even when we are sick. Lynlee only made it to school one day this week. She was off one for New Years, and then we took her to the doctor on Thursday.

But moving on the exciting news. We are all packed and ready to leave town tomorrow. We have tickets to see Elmo in Morgantown tomorrow and then we head to Pittsburgh for our yearly check up Monday. It's the first time we've been in Pittsburgh since her allergy appt in August. That's possibly the longest we've ever been away from there and it's been nice!

I'm not dreading the trip like I usually do. I'm excited about Elmo and seeing some of our favorite people at Pittsburgh. We haven't seen our genetics team since transplant. We are looking forward to seeing them for sure.

I'll update you when we get back. Here's a few of my favorite photos from the past few days.





No comments:

Post a Comment