Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years




Happy New Year everyone!!

Last night we decided to stay home and bring the New Year in with just the three of us. We had been invited to a few places but Lynlee had been pretty tired most of the day and had a very stopped up nose. I knew she would never stay away from home and be comfortable. She needed to be home in her bed and get a good nights sleep so she can get better.. So that is what we did. She went to bed around 8:30 and we didn't see her again until 8:30 this morning. She is still a little stuffy but seems to be feeling much better.

I'm thankful for last year! The last year, the last 6 months have been the best we've ever had as a family. There was definitely some bumps in the road with Lynlee, our lives, etc but the overall was amazing. I can't get over how far Lynlee has came in one year. She amazes me. So many changes has been made this year.. This time last year I would never have believed Ryan would have a new job, that I would be working or Lynlee would be going to "school." I would have never thought she would be eating and drinking, and taking her medicine by mouth. These a just a few things I'm so beyond grateful for.

I'm excited about this year.. I'm excited for another year with our family. I can't wait to see what strides she will make and how much farther she will come. I'm looking forward to watching her grow and learn. I want all of us to grow. I want to be a better friend, a better wife, a better mom, and an overall better person.

I'm also looking forward to a few other things this year.. We will be getting a new niece or nephew in August... I can't wait and I'm so excited for my brother and sister in law.... And we found out last there would be a wedding this year. My BFF got engaged.... I can't stop smiling over those two things and I know the rest of the year will bring other happiness as well..

I wish you the  Happiest of New Years and for 2013 to be the best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment