Monday, March 11, 2013

Good news plus lots of pictures

Good news! Lynlee had labs this morning and they were lower. Not completely normal yet but low enough to cancel her procedure on Thursday. She will have labs again in two weeks. If they are back to normal we can forget about the procedure all together :)  I'm definitely a happy momma today!

We had an amazing weekend weather wise. 60 some degree yesterday! yay... Lynlee and two favorite cousins spent the afternoon outside.
These kids need to stop growing up so fast!

The past few weeks we've seen more tantrums than normal. Getting out the door is terrible. Really  bad. I "hear" this is very normal but I'm hoping its a stage that passes fast. Yesterday we literally left kicking and screaming and without shoes on. (and that was just Ryan!) Kidding!!! haha..

So today before speech I let her dress herself from head to toe and at her own pace. We left without a tantrum but I can't say she matched.

From last post I said I had been working out. Lynlee has been watching and doing it with me. She does her own exercises all the time. She loves some push ups and does them good!
 
Hey, even princesses workout :)

And this outfit we've had for two years now? I can't remember the last time we bought clothes.

I snapped this picture leaving a restaurant the other night. Lynlee had to wear Vavas coat and she made Vava wear hers.
 
Last night we went out dinner. We ordered Lynlee her food but she wasn't having it. She wanted dads and helped him finish it with her drink. She LOVED shrimp! And who doesn't love Bacon Cheddar Fries. We definitely need to do more push ups today!

Last but not least I was debating showing you this picture. Lynlee had her Easter pictures taken this weekend and I snapped a picture before we left. She looked so pretty ( I know I'm her momma) but I can't wait for them to be back.  And I'll post them for sure!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Great news from the lab! That has to make you smile all day! I know I already told you this, but Lynlee in her Easter dress is just the prettiest thing I had seen all week!

    ReplyDelete