Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snowday

There was a snow day for Lynlee and I today. Poor Ryan has to go to work no matter what the weather is while the two of us get the luxury of being fair weathered (have I told you how much I LOVE my job???)

Even with snow days we don't sleep in. I heard Lynlee open the door to her room around 7am this morning. I don't really trust her at all so it didn't take me long to get down the hall and see what she was getting into.  This is what I found:

She cracks me up. Cartoons and Animal crackers.. I only let her eat a few that early and then we had breakfast.. Don't judge!

I'm in total summer mode trying to lose a few pounds so I got in a quick workout (30 minutes with Jillian Michael's today) and Lynlee was dressed for the part too..



She has wore that headband ALL Day... Even has it on as I type.. And randomly.. Am I the only person in the world that can't wear them? They slip off as soon as I take one step??

Oh and we cheered on the Lady Bulldogs in our TVHS clothes...

And the day wouldn't have been complete without homemade chili... Who doesn't have Chili on a snow day...

Hope everyone had a relaxing day as we did... Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment