Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Randomness

Today has been a crazy productive day! It might have something to do with the fact that I was asleep before 9:30pm last night and slept until 7am. I woke up with a ton of energy so I made a huge to do list and blogging was the last thing on it :) Dinner is in the oven as I type.

Things are good around this place. Ryan has been working a ton.This is day 8 in a row and won't be off until this weekend (hopefully!) When he got home last night he wanted to go out to dinner and since well he's the money maker I just go with it.

Lynlee had to wear her ear rings..

No they aren't real just her stickers. I'm very anti piercing. I'm not sure I'd feel this way before Lynlee but she has been through so much I can't imagine putting another hole in her body and make her go something so traumatic until she is old enough to ask for it herself then I'll gladly take her..

When she came out of her room this morning she pointed at her hair and laughed. It might have been the worst case of bed head I've seen with her.


Ha, it still cracks me up..
 
You might be hearing from me more this week. Since I've finished all my chores in one day and there's a huge snow storm coming I'll have some free time. Who am I kidding there is always something to do in this house..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment