Thursday, August 8, 2013

Rock solid labs :)

I wanted to do a quick blog for a few reasons tonight. One our weekend and next week and weekend is already looking crazy so I'm not sure when I can fit it in. Two, I'm so afraid my computer is going to crash at any moment I'm not sure when I'll be back up and running. I keep getting this message pop up and we are still deciding if we are going to get it looked at or just buy another one. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. I do have everything backed up so I'm okay if it just crashes.

First things first. Lynlee's labs are rock solid. They are down to steroids just once a day again and weaning the dosage. That makes me so happy. We are still getting weekly labs but hopefully that can spread apart soon too.

She has grown soooo much over the past few months!!

Her favorite thing ever. We've been there twice this summer :)

Lazy summer afternoons
 
I'm a little excited for her cheeks to be back to normal size. I'm not a fan of the big ole cheeks. And I think that's why I don't have many pictures these days and besides that we are just busy.
 
We are reading for a huge wedding weekend. My best friend since (forever) is getting married and Lynlee and I are both in the wedding. I'll try to post pictures if I can next week..
 
Have a great weekend. I know we will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment