Friday, December 6, 2013

What we've been doing

 I love it when thing are uneventful in our house. That means things are "normal" with us but that means a lot of less post because I have NOTHING to blog about...

So what have we been doing since I blogged last.. Oh the usual...

Playing guitar in bed with the fashion diva herself...

Drumming with the Thanksgiving Day Parade..

 This was a last nights picture. We went to Vava's Christmas Party... And the picture in the red dress was the same party last year. I didn't realize how tall she has got until now :)


We've also put our tree up. Done 99% of our shopping and put up Christmas lights outside. Bring on Santa.

Santa has also sent Tootles (Elf on the Shelf) to keep an eye on Lynlee. I have to say I didn't think it would be as fun as it is to have him in the house. Lynlee gets excited every single morning to see what he is up to.

We went back to the dentist this week. Lynlee does need a good cleaning and some cavities fixed. We go May 16th for the procedure. Yes you read that right, mark your calendars. haha.

We also go for labs on Monday to make sure Lynlee's liver is still happy. We have no reason to think it won't be, but I still get anxious around this time.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment