Monday, January 13, 2014

A New Day

I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything. Blogging always seems to fall last on my list. Even though we seem to be busy I always feel like I don't have much to write about.  So no news is good news from us.

Today has been a day. A long day and while dinner is in the oven I thought I'd catch up real quick.

Lynlee hasn't been in "school" since October when she got her drain put in. There were a couple things going on we weren't too happy about and when she got the drain we were afraid of it being pulled out so we didn't send her. When it got out I decided to make it work with our families for the time being. Well that's easier said then done. While our family is amazing it was a lot of traveling on both me and Lynlee and at the end of the day she wasn't being around any kids. I feel like she needs to be around them, play with them, learn to play and share and all of that. So we started looking for a sitter/day care at the beginning of the New Year.  She started the Day Care today. I was a nervous mess. I still am. She said she had fun and wants to go back tomorrow but it's momma having the hard time. I could wrap her in a bubble and home school her in a heartbeat if I could....

As if that wasn't enough to set my nerves off we had labs today. However they are great. Even with the runny nose and sneezing from last week. What a relief..

Tomorrow is a new day. 6 hours of day care. I'm sure she will be fine and love it.. Me on the other hand.. Well just pray for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment