Sunday, July 27, 2014

Surgery postponed and a few pictures

I thought I'd take a few minutes to update everyone on Lynlee's surgery that was supposed to be Wednesday. It has been cancelled again... After my last post she had high labs. We all felt it was from the runny nose, cough, cold etc. So we had repeat labs scheduled for the following week. In the mean time she wasn't getting any better. I took her to Express Care and she got an antibiotic for a sinus infection. This is when the surgery was cancelled. They won't touch her with an infection. We haven't rescheduled. Now if we would have it we are looking for recovery to be in the early weeks of school and I don't want her to miss the first few weeks. We are looking at possibly winter break, spring break or even next summer. We can do it anytime from now but of course the older she gets the harder it is on her and the more she will remember.

In the meantime we've pushed it all to the back burner. We have had repeat labs since, and they are trending back down. We are getting ready for a weekend in Cincinnati for a wedding and preparing for pre-k. I'm sure there will be more post about that. Lynlee had her first home visit so the paper work is complete and we should meet her teacher in the next few weeks. I won't lie I cried like a baby before, during and after her home visit... It will only get worse I'm sure. But I know in the big picture this is the right thing for her, or that's what they all say ;)

I think it's rained here almost everyday so we let Lynlee take advantage of it. She LOVED playing in the rain!!


 Two old photos from last month :) And before anyone complains Ryan was behind the rock wall holding onto her.

I think this picture here sums up her whole personality!
 



Until next time..... Happy Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment