Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nothing too exciting just Christmas :)







December was a crazy month for us. After all we had just got home and Christmas two weeks away. We had so many visitors (which was good!) it had been so long since we'd seen family and friends. We finally settled into a routine and the days came and went pretty easy. Everything was so new and exciting, and it was Lynlee's first Christmas! With all of the families we actually had 3 Christmas's, but life was good.

The New Year came and I remember making resolutions, but for the life of me I can't remember a one and it's only May. So I'm guessing I didn't keep them! haha. We had many doctors appts and everything was going so good. We started having birth to three come in. We've never been guaranteed much with Lynlee just been told the statics. 50% of kids with UCD have brain damage, and 80% have a development delay. Yes, I'm hoping we are the 20% that has none but I have to be realistic. Lynlee already suffers a small delay just from being in the hospital for 7 weeks, and refuses to take a bottle which is the beginning of all eating. So yes we have our work cut out for us but I'm okay with that. I love a challenge!!

Oh how I wish I would have started this blog at day one because I don't remember much more from those months, but nothing exciting in our lives is always a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment