Thursday, July 1, 2010

A little bit of everything!


(It was so cute, I couldn't NOT take this picture!)

I don't have a lot to say about one specific topic, but I have lots of little updates:

First and Foremost Lynlee has 2 teeth! Yes, two bottom teeth! They came in last week, and oh what a week it was! My child that has slept through the night since 5 weeks of age (due to the G-Tube) was now waking up 2 to 3 (and sometimes more)times a night. Not fun. But we made it.

We've been trying to say the word No. She is getting really bad at pulling at her G-Tube which I know is just days away from her really pulling it out before I can stop her. So we strictly say NO. And Every single times she looks up at us, and shakes her head no and smiles! I don't think anyone has ever got through this without smiling or laughing. And I know that is a huge mistake, but really what do you do??

Lynlee still isn't crawling. I think she is probably to heavy to crawl, but she is now rolling from every angle in our living room. And she also scoots on her back. I hate it! I know it's good for her to figure out ways to get there but I'm so afraid she is going to rub off that hair on her head that we just got in. Purely Selfish reason, but I can't help it!!


(Lynlee in action going across the living room)

We had our scheduled visit at Pittsburgh yesterday. Lynlee got a bigger Mic-Key button put in. And in the past 24 hours it hasn't leaked. I'm super excited about this! Our Genetics appt went well. They were pleased, and ran blood work. Ammonia came back at 52. I'm not even dwelling on the 52 since I always complain about it being higher and taking longer there. You get the point by now!

They called today and adjusted her formula just a little bit. I'm supposed to be giving her 1 gram of protein a day by mouth. They wanted me to increase it to 2, but I just don't feel comfortable by doing that. Some days she will eat 2 to 3 times a day and get her 1gram, but there are others she won't eat any food. I'm not sure she is ever hungry? She eats 3 1/2 ounces every 3 hours and then gets fed all through the night. So I went to store today and bought some baby food with more protein in it so in the case that she doesn't eat very much she will still be getting close to 1gram.

No comments:

Post a Comment