Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bare with me...

If this is the last blog that kinda/sorta makes sense please don't hold it against me. Tonight we are starting to wean Lynlee off night her continuous night feed.So for a few weeks we are going to feed her every 3 hours. I know I'm not going to get pity from most of you moms since you have got up with your child in the middle of the night. But I've never had too. I've always (well most nights) got 6 to 7 hours of sleep. I still get up to fill Lynlee's milk up but that's like 2minutes once a night. Things are about to change....

Other than that things with us has been the same. We went back to Pittsburgh last Wednesday. Other than being a long day and a two hour wait on Ammonia (blah!) it was a good day. Her ammonia was 58.

Lynlee is now clapping. It's by far the cutest thing I've ever seen! I worked with her for weeks and weeks to learn to clap. Then on day she woke up from her nap and just started clapping. We are working on Bye-Bye now.

She has to get attention every where we go. If we are in line at Wal-Mart she will grunt at the people behind us or the cashier until they pay attention to her. I wish she would do something (like squeal) to get their attention but she grunts.. LOUDLY I might add!

At her weight check today she weighted 22.13 pounds. Whew, I knew it. My hip is killing me lately!

This weekend we are taking Lynlee to the lake for the first time. I'm super excited. I'll blog about it when we get home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment