Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I had all intentions to blog last night. I really did. However, Lynlee didn't have intentions to sleep. She was up until after 10pm. So after we got her down I was ready for bed myself.

Yesterday was a big day for us. We had clinic at 9am. Everything looked good. We are switching from TPN to feeds again on Thursday. I can't tell you how happy I am about this. I hate TPN. I hate that we have to chase her around with an IV bad for 16 hours a day. So Thursday hurry up and come!!!

We actually don't have clinic on Thursday. We do have to go get a prograf level (because her level as a very low) and that's it.

Yesterday at 4pm we went to see Lynlee's old liver. It was very very neat! I know that's a weird way to describe it, but I don't know how else too. We got to take pictures. I'll spare you the pictures in case any of you don't want to see. We were able to touch it. There was no visible damage that we could see since it's all "chemical." They also had another 2 years old liver there and a 9 year olds to compare them too.
I'm glad we said we'd look at it.

Ryan went home yesterday. We knew he would have to go home sometime, and were are beyond blessed that he stayed with us this long. Our bedroom addition is far from being finished, and he has to work. I thought I had prepared myself for him to leave, but I was wrong. It was hard. Very hard. Ryan's mom is here for probably the rest of the week to help us transition off the TPN and everything. Thank God for family!!!

That's about it.. We aren't doing a whole lot of anything these days. We hang out a lot, play a lot, eat a lot. LOL.. We go to the playroom all the time.. Here's a few new pics til next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment