Saturday, January 21, 2012

Today was a very chill today. We had some company earlier in the day. My grandmas sister and our cousin Kim came to visit!

Then the rest of the day was pretty low key. We tried to get Lynlee to drink all day. We went to the cafeteria and got some sweet tea and was shocked when she asked for some. We put it in her sippy cup and she loved it. She is certainly her daddy's child. I'm not sure how well the nutritionist is going to like this, but hey at least she's drinking.

Also before meds tonight we gave her a push-up. We also picked up some treats in the cafeteria. I had to push it up for her 3 times! YAY!!!



And the good thing about TPN (her IV nutrition) is that we have no Gtube feeds, which means we can wear two piece pajamas!! It's the small things that make us smile..


And who doesn't love riding in a box? I know it's random but I though I'd share.Some of our afternoon fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment