Friday, January 6, 2012

I know, I know I didn't blog yesterday. Sorry. I've had two text and two facebook messages asking about it.

Everything is good. Really good. I just didn't have a chance to blog because Ryan went home for the day and night yesterday to get some stuff taken care of and we were visiting with family. My dad and Sheryl came to visit and spent the night, and Aunt Heather and Uncle Keith came and spent the whole day with us!  Plus my daughter that used to go to bed at 8:30 or 9pm now stays up until 11 or so. I'm not really sure why? But by not getting much sleep at night with the nurses coming in, and everything else going by 11pm I'm beyond exhausted.

There really isn't much to report. They are talking discharge early next week. We are working on feeding. It's going. Yesterday wasn't her best day, but Wednesday night when we ordered the mashed potatoes she loved them. She ate more than she's ever ate. Yesterday we ordered her pureed chicken, carrots, and green beans. First of all, it was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. And for dinner we ordered mashed potatoes again, but the kid was so tired I think she couldn't eat. She literally took two 10 minute naps yesterday.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense or runs together. I haven't had my coffee yet this morning.

I'll try to update everyone tonight. We are very excited for daddy to come back today.

No comments:

Post a Comment