Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Painting, labs, Baby and Birthdays..

Yep that title about sums up my life since my last blog post.

First things first. Lynlee's labs came back good. Liver labs were almost normal again which means no rejection just viral. Her potassium was low so we got rid of one med and cut another in half and go for more labs next week. (I'm thinking a finger stick will work for that one.)

I am seriously out of control with the painting. The living room and hallway bathroom is now painted and added to my done list. I'm actually very happy with how everything is looking. New paint just makes everything look better.

Today is Ryan's birthday. Birthdays are always very special here. Lynlee and I made a cake for him. She is such a helper these days...




(not the prettiest, but made with more love than you can ever imagine!)


We went out to dinner. I'm not even joking when I say I'm not sure who ate the most. Lynlee is certainly holding her own at the dinner table these days. And loving every minute of it.




And last but not least my nephew Brody entered the world yesterday and literally stole a piece of my heart. He is the most precious, adorable, sweet little boy I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in my life. At 7lbs 10oz and 19inches long perfect doesn't begin to describe him. Him and his wonderful momma are doing fine and should be home tomorrow.. 





Welcome to the this world Brody! I know it's a better place just because you're in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment