Friday, July 27, 2012

Rambles, Updates, Late Wordless Wednesday...

I took the pictures for this blog on Tuesday. My goal was to get them up Tuesday night or Wednesday morning for Wordless Wednesday. Well that didn't happen as you can see. Looking at them now I can see that Lynlee doesn't look great. She looks tired, very tired. Right after the pictures were taken she started to come down with a stomach bug I guess. Ran a low grade fever and we changed a lot of diapers if you know what I mean. By Wednesday afternoon it seemed to pass. We had gotten labs drawn Monday morning so I knew everything was okay liver wise. Her labs were great. For the first time all of them were. Her EBV is coming down nicely (is that a word?) and her prograf was the same for two draws. Yay! I'm hoping everything is finally stable.

I finally downloaded the pictures to the computer last night and was getting ready to blog when Lynlee woke up for the 2nd time. She seemed very out of sorts. She was itching (her Eczema must have been bothering her more than normal) and she just didn't rest. I finally was able to get out of her bed at 3am. By 5am she was up and was screaming. I've never seen her act like that. For once I had  no clue what do with her. It was a helpless feeling.  I finally got her back to sleep around 6:30 in the recliner. We both slept there until 9 when I made it to the shower to start my day. She seems fine now. Guess it was just an off night?

So I got about 3 hours of sleep total. My brain is scattered. I'm typing and rocking Brody in his bouncer with my foot at the same time. I probably need more coffee. I probably need to eat something to soak up all the caffeine in my body. But until then here are my Wordless Wednesday pictures....

It was supposed to be about our normal evening. After Ryan goes to work and Brody and Lexi go home we usually have dinner and head out to enjoy the evening. It gets us out of the house and helps me from eating (another blog!)

It seems like we always end up doing the same things...

a Walk around the neighborhood

 
Oh how we love driving the mower

Bubbles

Taking a ride

And Pipers always waiting to play catch..


That pretty much sums up our evening. Every evening.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment