Monday, August 13, 2012

Lake Weekend and more.

It's 10pm and I finally have my last load of laundry in the dryer. I hate having laundry in the hampers. Does that make me weird? Regardless it's definitely been a Monday around here. I had lots and lots of catching up to day on EVERYTHING after being good most of last week and then all weekend again.

Lynlee's fever went away and we headed to lake early Friday afternoon. It's really one of my favorite places on earth. So peaceful and calm. I forget about my worries every time I'm there.

(this picture was actually taken from the beach area)


Friday, Saturday, and Sunday consisted of three main things. Food, Family and Fun.. Lots and lots of all 3 of them especially food. Lynlee loved every minute of it. She loved Skylar (her cousin) and did pretty well considering the week and how crappy she must have felt.

Lynlee with Skylar (in golf cart) and Lynlee and with Madison 


Besides them two (and everyone else) she loved spending time with her daddy. We've both missed him a lot this past week.






I'm kinda sad we only made on trip down this summer. And summer is almost over. But the memories are good. And we will do it again next year.






















We were supposed to get labs done today but I called Pittsburgh this afternoon and asked if we could have the week off. I figure since they now know why the labs were so crazy there is no need to do a repeat until next week when things will calm down from the fever etc. They actually agreed with me. Plus she got stuck 11 times from Monday to Wednesday evening. The thought of her getting another needle this makes me want to cry let alone her.

Did I tell you why we were there last week they did an allergy panel on Lynlee. I do have the results but have no clue what they really mean so as soon as I talk to the nutritionist I'll give you an update. Good news is she is not allergic to dairy. The yogurt can continue :)

Speaking of allergies she does have some weird allergies/cold thing going on. It doesn't seem to slow her down just sneezes some and wipes her nose more. But I'll be glad when it's over no matter what the culprit.

Since it's taken me 45 minutes to type this I better just give it up! HAHA.

Till next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment