Thursday, November 29, 2012

New ornament

I got my camera out to take a picture of Lynlee's new ornament for this year. When I transferred the pictures over I found some from decorating day that I wanted to share and forgot...



 
 
Awww... I love the holidays. Last night I spent time wrapping the presents we do have and putting them under the tree..
 
And today Lynlees new ornament came...It makes me smile and cry at the same time.What an amazing year we've had.. You can see her other ornaments from last years Christmas blog here
 
For those of you that don't know that's the liver transplant ribbon.
 
 
 P.S.. It's never to late to be organ donor! You can always give the gift of life!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I hope your entire Christmas season is happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete