Thursday, November 1, 2012

Quick Update.

I can't believe it's been a week since I've blogged. I had some awesome pictures of the weekend to post and meant to on Monday but I got lazy... And well my pictures are gone (I'll get to that in a moment.)

The weekend was good. Lynlee and I had went shopping with my grandma and my little sister Kara. We had an awesome girls day and Lynlee came home with a snow suit and boats. How appropriate.. Sunday we went to my grandmas and had lunch. They let Lynlee blow out candles for a late birthday dinner..

Imagine a picture of Lynlee blowing out a candle here :)

Of course most of you know the storm hit Monday evening. We lost power at 5am Tuesday morning and it came back on last night at 11am. Ryan's parents had a generator and we headed over there for some heat and sanity! They could even run the DVD player so Lynlee could watch movies... I guess getting out of the car on Tuesday my phone fell out of my pocket. It laid in the snow for about 45 minutes to an hour and was gone.... So we ended up going to Clarksburg yesterday for gas for the generators and to AT&T...

We came home this morning and got things back to where they needed to be. This week has flew by, I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. It's definitely a bittersweet week. Brody starts his new sitter Monday and I'm supposed to be on the road training some. I'm excited... But I will miss him soo! It's all a part of life and moving on I guess...

But that's about it I guess.. I feel like I should have soooo much to talk about it... And I'm sure I will once my head get back to normal. I'm tired and whiney.. But so very thankful we have heat (and did) and the necessities unlike some out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment