Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Recap

Ryan took his last vacation of the year today and I was off too.. It was so nice to be able to get the house put back together, play with Lynlee and all her new toys and relax some. We had an amazing Christmas but it was tiring.

We spent Christmas eve with my moms side of the family...


And then Christmas Day started out here...

I LOVE their faces!!!

All Lynlee has asked for was a drum set.. She's asked for over a month and her answer didn't change once. I'm sure glad Santa delivered.. (sorta, haha)

And she saw  a  workbench not to long ago and begged for. She can be just like daddy now..


Then after opening presents we headed to Ryan's family and ended the day at my dads...



 
 
I could flood you with more pictures but these were just a few of my favorites...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment