Thursday, May 2, 2013

Have Faith

Every now and then I go back and read some of my older blogs. I mainly do it when I need to verify the date of something or I just want to see what we were doing this time last year. My mind is always blown when I do go back. Lynlee has grown so much in one year let alone 3 1/2. Time flies and some memories fade.

I've been blogging for 3 years, have over 300 post and over 30,000 views. On day one I never thought it would go this far. I was doing it and still am for Lynlee. So she can read her story and so not one part is forgotten. But I believe other things have came out of this too. I've met some amazing people from this and hopefully given some hope for the future.

When I go back and read the words I wrote I'm in awe of it all. Sometimes I wonder if I really wrote that, or how we made it through that. Those first few years of Lynlee life was so scary. I read my words and I'm sad that I was like that. Sad that I was so so scared every. single. day. Not one day went by that I wasn't afraid for Lynlee. I was extremely over protective and never at ease. The worry was beyond describable.  I feel like we missed out on the "normal" baby stuff because I was waiting for something bad to happen.

The saying "if I only knew then what I knew now" was written about us.

There are many things I would say to myself but number one would be. It's all going to be okay, have faith.

And that's the truth. Everything has been okay. Some days were definitely scary, challenging, and unpredictable, but in the end it was all okay. And in the days to come it will all be okay, so have faith.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment