Thursday, September 26, 2013

Another tooth gone.

It has definitely been a week and it isn't even Friday yet.

Sunday while we were at a restaurant eating Lynlee kept complaining her food was hot. It wasn't hot so I had no clue what was going on with her. Well after being up all nigh Sunday night with she woke up Monday morning with a swollen cheek. After a trip to the pediatrician we found out it was her tooth that had an infection.

Nothing with Lynlee is easy. Our pediatricians office finally found an office that would see us. No one wanted to because of her medical history. Ugh. But we ended up making at trip to Morgantown on Monday afternoon for them to see her. She was put on antibiotics immediately. They scheduled us for next week but ended up moving her up to today.

So after an early morning the tooth is removed. She is napping now and all is right in our world right now.

I know I have so much to say but nothing is coming to mind right now.

We are heading to Charleston this weekend for our race. I'm excited. Pictures to come next week.

I'll leave with a few pictures I found in my phone.

She was patiently waiting for the dentist this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment