Monday, September 2, 2013

More Random Posts

Another bunch of randoms:

Ryan and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last weekend. I laugh when people ask us how we met. The story starts with one drunk night at a bar....... and ends with I told my sister I was going to marry that boy. She didn't believe me, told me it was the tequila talking. I'll let you figure out who was right. and another blog I'll fill in the middle of the story for you..

What else have we been doing since my last blog?

We made a trip to Lowes.

 
 Decided to dig up our yard a little bit. I'm pretty sure Brody was the most excited of the two.


 We got a lot of rain and our road flooded. Yes that's a princess dress and rain boots.

Lynlee also got labs on Friday. We did have the week off but I asked if we could go on Friday since today was a holiday and she starts school again tomorrow. No one should have to get blood work on their first day of school.. Or the 2nd or 3rd for that matter. The labs look great but I haven't heard anything from Pitt yet.

I know I already said but Lynlee does start back to school tomorrow. We are still sending her to the church program we went her to last year. (Momma still can't handle the though of public school.) She will go the three days a week and 3 1/2 hours a day. I can tell you I'm in a better state of mind this year. No tears have been shed on my part. She doesn't seem too excited but isn't upset about going this year.

I'll be back tomorrow with 1st day of school pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment